Philadelphia, Pennsylvania (PA) – Department of Buildings authorized concrete safety manager training course addressing site safety and concrete procedures will be among the list of requirements for acquiring permit.
30-hour Concrete Safety Manager Training Course Requirements
- Concrete Safety Manager needs to have at least five years of experience in concrete operations. Practical experience need to be documented with notarized text letters from past and present employers.
- Concrete Safety Manager needs to be present to supervise all concrete procedures throughout the project.
- Concrete Safety Manager must coordinate right with Site Safety Manager on record with the project.
- The name and contact details of the Concrete Safety Manager must be comprehensive in the Site Safety Manager log book.
- A Concrete Safety Manager can only be responsible for concrete procedures one site at any given time.
VN:F [1.9.22_1171]30-hour Concrete Safety Manager Course Philadelphia, PA,