Scaffold Safety Training Related Courses
- 4-hour Supported Scaffold Training
- 8-hour Pipe Erector Refresher Training
- 8-hour Rigging Foreman Refresher Training
- 16-Hour Suspended Scaffold Training
- 32-Hour Supported Scaffold Training
- 32-hour Suspended Scaffold Rigging Foreman Training
The Scaffold Safety Training is to provide theoretical and practical training necessary to assemble, use and disassembled scaffolding effectively and safely.
- Adapt their knowledge to the current rules on assembly, dis-assembly, storage and preservation of different scaffolding systems supported, always developing these activities in accordance with established safety standards.
- Update knowledge to stake out, assemble, modify, maintain, remove, store and preserve optimally supported scaffolds, always keeping safety conditions.
- Increase knowledge about the importance of the development of reference standards established safety conditions that must be met on a scaffold, identifying the main risks that can be found and the main aspects of prevention and protection
Scaffold Safety Training Regulations:
Scaffold Safety Course Installation, Use and Dismantling Scaffolds regarding the requirement for training by workers.